Emperor Pine Lodges
One of the best sea views on the park…
Kittiwake, Puffin and Sandpiper, with private hot tubs
Sited high on the park, these luxury lodges are very spacious (46’ x 20’ and 42′ x 22′) and are set sideways on the pitches, to maximise the impressive views, augmented by the 8’ decking running the whole length of the front of the lodge. The living area and two of the bedrooms have sea views and patio door access onto the secure veranda – the ultimate in ‘al fresco’ living!
Imagine relaxing in the hot tub listening to the sea – magical – whether it’s a balmy summer evening or a cold clear starlit night!
Emperor pine lodges include all standard features PLUS:
- Clad externally in Canadian Red Cedar
- Private hot tub checked daily by Swallow Tree staff
- Stainless steel kettle barbecue
- Full central heating or full underfloor heating
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Kingsize master bedroom with sea view, veranda access, ensuite shower room and Freeview TV
- Twin bedroom with sea view and veranda access
- Main bathroom with bath and shower over
- Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room (except Sandpiper)
- Ramped Access
- Wooden patio dining furniture
- Interior feature cladding
- Feature electric fire in lounge
- Full size single beds
- Dedicated parking
Kittiwake and Puffin – 46’ x 20’ – 3 bedroom
Sandpiper – 42’ x 22’ – 2 bedroom
This lodge can accommodate 2 additional children (under 12 years) or 1 additional adult on a sofa-bed at no extra charge. Our Online booking system cannot process this concession so please contact our Reception team for further information and booking.