To complement its outstanding setting, Swallow Tree aims to provide accommodation of the highest quality, and we are delighted to offer 5 ranges of Pine Lodges as our premier letting accommodation.
Pine Lodges, with their extensive decking areas and colourful hanging baskets, combine the attractiveness of the traditional log cabin with the luxury and comfort demanded by you, our valued customers. The warm pine interiors, double glazing and excellent insulation ensure a holiday home which is cool and airy in summer and warm and cosy in off-season weeks.
All our Pine Lodges enjoy sunny positions and have sea or woodland views. They are well furnished and generously equipped. Pine Lodges are solidly built, extremely comfortable and very spacious. They are an experience in holiday accommodation that we are sure our visitors will appreciate and enjoy.
ALL our Pine Lodges include:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Flat screen Freeview TV in lounge, DVD player and iPod docking station
- Fully fitted kitchen, generously equipped with crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils and including gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer and toaster
- Heating throughout, including heated towel rails in bathrooms. Bath towels provided
- Vaulted ceilings and pitched roof
- All bedding, with beds made up for your party
- Patio doors to decking with barbecue, patio dining furniture and two sunloungers
Please note: pets are not accepted in Pine Lodges at any time of year.
Emperor Pine Lodges
One of the best sea views on the park…
Following the success of our Monarch range lodges, we now have four new lodges. These are luxury 2 and 3 bedroomed units with private hot tubs, sited high on the park and with lovely sea views.
The new lodges are very spacious units (46’ x 20’ and 42′ x 22′) and are set sideways on the pitches, to maximise the impressive views, augmented by the 8’ decking running the whole length of the front of the lodge. The living room and two of the bedrooms have sea views and patio door access onto the secure veranda – the ultimate in ‘al fresco’ living!
Monarch Plus and Monarch Pine Lodges
Monkstone, Glen and Marros, with private hot tubs.
Units in the Monarch Plus range are large with fresh and contemporary interiors, offering light-filled, spacious open plan living. Large, full-length picture windows make the most of the excellent views and patio doors open onto generous, secure decking areas, complete with your own private hot tub, which is checked daily by Swallow Tree staff. Relaxing in the hot tub, listening to the sea, is magical whether it’s a balmy summer evening or a cold clear starlit night!
Barafundle, with private hot tub and log burner.
A contemporary Monarch lodge, Barafundle has 3 bedrooms, white-washed pine walls, generous decking, your own private hot tub, and lovely sea views.
Imperial Plus Pine Lodge - Sleeps 6
The Imperial Plus lodge has white-washed pine walls, generous decking and sea and woodland views. It is ideal for young families, with ramped access for pushchairs, dedicated parking and a very large master bedroom which has ample room to accommodate a full-size cot – or even two!
Waterwynch – 36’ x 20’ – 3 bedroom
- A stylish wall-mounted electric fire in the lounge, electric background heating throughout
- Master bedroom with king size bed and Freeview TV
- Two twin bedrooms
- Bath with shower over
- Full length, sliding patio doors to a large decking
- Sea and woodland views
Imperial Pine Lodge - Sleeps 6
Traditional, comfortable and spacious lodges.
Number 3. 34’ x 20’ – 3 bedroom
- Gas fire in lounge with electric background heating in bedrooms
- Master bedroom large enough to take a cot. Double bed and generous storage
- One twin bedroom and one with cross-over bunks
- Bath with shower over
- Sea views
Sovereign Pine Lodges
Beautiful little lodges, perfect for smaller families. (Sleeps 6)
Snug yet larger than our caravan holiday homes. All have whitewashed interior walls and superb sea views.